Are you looking for the best way to package your small business's products or a trusted wholesale packaging supplier UK? If so, you should assess your current packaging methods and explore your options. It's important to choose the right type of packaging in order to ensure that your products reach customers in optimal condition.
At, Boxomatic, you will find a comprehensive collection of packaging items, and you can choose from them as per your needs.
If we talk about corrugated boxes, they are prevalent for delivering goods and fragile goods, but does it suit your requirements? Let’s find out by knowing more about it.
Understanding The Corrugated Boxes
Technically referred to as corrugated fiberboard shipping boxes, the material, which is commonly referred to as "cardboard boxes", is comprised of a fiberboard medium that has been folded multiple times and then placed between two flat sheets.
As cardboard carton manufacturers UK, all our products are made from high-quality materials and are eco-friendly hence this durable material of corrugated boxes is ideal for a variety of products and is a popular choice for shipping in many different industries.
Now let’s know the benefits of these boxes.
Perks of Shipping Your Good in Corrugated Shipping Boxes
This type of shipping box has many advantages during the shipment of your goods, some of them might include the following:
- Top-quality protection
- Featherlight delivery
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Easy customisation
- Reusable and recyclable
In summary, corrugated cardboard boxes made in UK are a great choice for CPG (Consumer packaged goods) packaging due to their sustainability, strength, versatility, and cost-effectiveness. Its many advantages make it an increasingly popular option for packaging products.
Shipping Corrugated Cardboard Boxes: What Can You Send?
Cardboard box packaging is widely utilised for shipping in many industries for a variety of products. This versatile material is ideal for all sizes and shapes, from small, lightweight items to large and oddly-shaped items.
Some of the most common products shipped in cardboard boxes include:
- Shoes and garments: Apparel items such as clothing or accessories are usually double-packaged for maximum protection. They are placed in a plastic pouch before being shipped in a corrugated cardboard box.
- Food: All our products, including this corrugated box, are made from eco-friendly, and hence you can fill a container with foam and ice packs to keep the food fresh. Then the container is placed into the corrugated boxes, which will save your items from the air and other destruction.
- Office and industrial supplies: These boxes are perfect for stationery items as well as heavy supplies with many parts. Shipment of industrial supplies becomes easy when you’re using these boxes. The tubes are sufficiently reinforced with packing materials to ensure that your products will remain safe from bumping and breaking.
- E-commerce: You want your product to look as good as possible when it arrives at your customer's doorstep. It's a simple way to enhance the presentation of your product and create strong brand recognition. With so much competition in the online market, it's important to make sure your product stands out.
Ready to Use Our Corrugated Shipping Boxes!
Corrugated boxes are the one-stop shipping solution that your e-commerce or retail businesses benefit from.
Boxomatic offers a wide variety of cost-effective and durable corrugated cardboard boxes manufacturers UK packaging solutions for both hazmat and non-hazmat shipments. As a trusted partner for our customers, we are committed to providing the best possible solutions to meet their specific needs.