What do I do if I receive broken or damaged items?
If you notice your order is damaged when it is delivered, refuse to accept the delivery. The couriers will advise us that you have refused delivery, and we will arrange immediate dispatch of replacement goods.
If you only notice damages when the driver has departed and you have fully unpacked your order, advise our Sales team immediately by calling 0161 494 7800. We can usually help you more quickly if you can email us a digital photograph clearly showing the nature of the damage.
What do I do if items are missing?
Please check your order carefully on receipt to ensure everything is there, and only sign if you are happy you have received everything you should have. Occasionally, on orders comprising multiple parcels, the courier may not deliver the full order in one go. However, the courier should make it clear that you have received only part of your order. If the balance does not arrive on the next day, give us a call on 0161 494 7800 and we’ll chase it up for you.
What do I do if I’ve received the wrong items?
If we send you the wrong items, we’ll happily organise an immediate replacement.
If you order the wrong items, we’ll give you a full refund for the goods on their return (as long as they are still in a sellable condition), but you will need to return them at your own cost. We will accept returns up to 28 days from delivery, and will issue the refund within 5 working days of receiving the goods back in a resellable condition.
Take extra care:
- Must send the original packaging.
- Package your return up securely.
- Take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Send your return to us as soon as you can after you receive an order cancellation email from us.
- Please use a recorded or secure delivery method to return your order to us. You are responsible for the return postage cost (unless we delivered the item to you by mistake or it is damaged).
Refunds and exchanges may only be processed when the returned item has been received by us. We recommend that proof of despatch is obtained in case of loss in transit.
Must follow to process Refund:
- Returned items must be received in their original packaging and in perfect condition. This means if merchandise was originally in seal packaging, it’s expected to be returned in the same way. Unsealed/used items are not resellable, and therefore, not accepted for refunds if returned. No refunds will be offered for orders past 14 days from date of purchase.
- All merchandise returned that is opened or not in original packaging will be discarded. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for such merchandise.
G25 Welkin Mill,
Stockport, SK6 2BH